Tuesday 25 March 2014

JIC - Sassy Studio and Monochromatic

Happy Tuesday!  It's Team A's turn again at Just Inspirational Challenges.  I was so excited to work with a Sassy Studio Designs image, they're just the kind of thing I like to colour.  These girls are...well...sexy! Love to colour their hair and fun outfits.  Plus I'm a big fairy tale fan and Sassy Studio Designs has hottied-up some of my favourites.


This week the theme is monochromatic.

I used Graduation Sassy and a black/grey/white as my monochrome colours.  I made a gatefold card, held closed by a velcro button.
Copics used:
Skin - E000, 00, 21, 11, 04  R20
Hair - E31, 33, 35, 37
Clothing: C01, 03, 05, 07, 09 and black
Diploma W0, T06, 08

Please visit the JIC blog to see what our other talented DT members have been up to, and we can't wait to see what you come up with too!

1 comment: