Wednesday 16 April 2014

Guest DT with Aurora Wings image

Hello!
I was very honoured when Anne Lisse asked me to be a guest DT on her blog Barne Mix.  The concept was really neat - we were all given the same image to work with and no other rules.

Here is my card using the image Woman with Stars in her Hair.  I have to say, I had a lot of difficulty with this image!  Trying to get that hair looking like it was flowing was a challenge.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11 and 04
Hair: R81, 83, 85 and 89
Stars C07 and black

I also added some black Stickles to to the stars and used my Copic Spica pen on all the dots.  It was hard to catch the sparkle to show in the picture. I didn't want to add too much to the card with such a detailed image so a flourish, ribbon and a few flowers finished it off. 


I was happy with  my card..... until I saw what the other women had come up with!!!  There are some truly stunning works of art over on Anne Lise's blog, so please be sure to stop by and drool.  
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment