Monday 16 February 2015

Annual comparison

Hi friends!
Each February I colour up the same image to see how much I've improved over the year.  Personally, I find this image by Saturated Canary to be the most difficult one I know.  Lots of folds...and straight hair can be the most difficult to add depth to.

Thanks to awesome lessons at Kit and Clowder and video tutorials from Simply B on YouTube, I learned sooooo much this year!


Unfortunately I can't find the original from 2013 to take a better picture now that I have an ottlite. But here's a closer view:

Previously....

and tonight.....

Thanks so much for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Personal opinion, but I like number 2 the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !!! I love your coloring. Greetings from Costa Rica!

    ReplyDelete