Friday 13 March 2015

Slinky Tart - Narissa

Hello everyone!
It's official, I've hit a crafting slump.  I haven't been colouring (usually a daily activity).  I have to FORCE myself to make a card, and that's how this one got its CAS design!!  But in the end I was really happy with it!

She's Narissa by Slinky Tart.  How awesome is she?  It was sooo hard for me to pick an image to work with because Tamara, artist/owner of Slinky Tart, has been rocking the new images!!!!  Be sure to check them out - so cheeky and fun!

The phrase was a lift I found on Pinterest, but unfortunately the link to the original artist was broken so I can't reference her - but I don't get credit for the cute saying!  I inked my stamp with yellow, orange and red to try and mimic the scales on her tail.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, 13, 04 R20
Hair: black, C09, 05
Tail: Y13, Y19, YR 14, 16, 18, R24, 29, 39

No comments:

Post a Comment