Friday 19 September 2014

GDT- Simply B Stamps and Paper Shelter DT call

Thanks for stopping by!
So many exciting things going on today - first and foremost being a new release over at Simply B Stamps.  I was lucky enough to get a spot to participate thanks to a FB challenge a few months back. The prize was a guest DT spot for this Sweet Ladies FB Fan page release, and an image of me in the line.
So without further adieu, here's Bon Bon Princess Melissa!!!

For the challenge my requirement is you have to use embossing on your project.  For the first time I tried embossing tinfoil and I quite like the look!

Here's Cherry Cordial Queen Corinne, and her requirement is lace and/or ribbons.

And here is the very adorable Peppermint Queen Betty, and to use her image you must follow the colour scheme red, white and chocolate.
How do you get your hands on these cuties you ask???  Well they're available in the Simply B Stamps store of course - along with TONS of other great images!!!  Also be sure to link into the blog to see some amazing creations the others have come up with, also using some new images not featured here!

Before I let you run off and damage your credit cards there's a couple of DT calls and another project I want to show.  

First up is a DT call over at Just Inspirational Challenges.  Please visit the blog for details.  Let me tell you, this is a great DT to be on - very well run and we get the chance to work with lots of terrific sponsors - including Simply B and the Paper Shelter, both featured in this post. 

And speaking of The Paper Shelter, they're having a DT call too which ends today!  I have already put my official entry as the Close To My Heart card I posted in July.  But this little gal was so cute she was screaming to be inked tonight, so I made another item to show off. 
This is Summer Attitude, a little nod to this weekend being the end of summer :(



Ok - hope everyone has a very crafty weekend and can't wait to see all your creations soon!!!  xo

2 comments: