Wednesday 24 September 2014

TSC - Toot My Scoot

Happy Hump Day from Team A at The Stamping Chef!

I have just realized I have had my blog for a year now.  I started it with the hope of being on a DT within a few years, and can say I've been a part of four awesome teams this year!!!

That brings me back to the most recent team I've joined....As always there's a new Anything Goes challenge over on the blog.  Be sure to check out the new look while you're there - it's awesome! You can see the great creations from the rest of the team too, including one featuring the new Roy and Tess characters.  You don't have to use a TSC image to play, but it will increase your odds of winning!

Here's mine, using the pin-up Toot My Scoot.  She comes with or without her scooter...
Copics used:
Skin: E000,00,21, 11, 04
Hair: E47, 44, 42
Dress: R00, 02, 12, 22
Shoes/flower: T04, 06, 08

I added a sentiment I found on Pinterest by Mae West, who this sassy girl reminds me of!
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your newest makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment