Wednesday 5 November 2014

TSC and the BIG Teese

What is it about Wednesday's that make it drag?  Still two more "get ups" before the weekend, yet the last weekend seems so long ago!  haha

Luckily Wednesday means a new challenge at The Stamping Chef, so that's something to be excited about.  Challenges are always anything goes - so let your creativity be free!  It's a great way to unwind in the middle of the week.  Then maybe NEXT Wednesday you could find you won some awesome TSC images - and that will make that day so much better!

This week I worked with the very sexy The Big Teese.


I wish I had more steampunk elements in my stash to really spice it up.  However this feather is so fun, and perfectly matched her hat!  I cut the frame using my Silhouette portrait, and fussy cut just the top of the image to make her pop out of the frame.
Copics used:
Skin - E000, 00, 21, 11 04 R20
Hair - E49, 47, 44
Outfit - R29, 59, 89 YG91, 95, 97 E89, 87, 44, 81

Thanks for looking and be sure to show us your fantastic creations!  They don't have to use TSC images (but we love when they do!)

1 comment: