Tuesday 14 October 2014

Love you for your Brains!

Hi Everyone!
So lots of fun stuff happening over at Simply B blog!  First I'm SUPER excited to announce I won with my Miss Muffet card I posted a few days ago.  Thanks everyone for their encouragement!

Today they're having a DT call and to enter you had to make a "mummy" card of sorts.   I have been DYING to be part of this team (pun intended!). Now, not being a big fan of all things dead, I temporarily forgot mummys and zombies are not the same thing.  DUH!  So I purchased Zombie Bday Betty to work with.  However I liked her the best 'cause she's the prettiest!  haha

In the end it all worked out well.  I coloured her with Copics, cut the card out with my Silhouette, added a sentiment,...and voila!  Here is "Love you for your Brains"!

Check out the Simply B blog to see the awesome things everyone else came up with, and wish me luck once again!
Copics used:
Skin - YG91, 93, 95, 97, 99
Hair - W03, 05, 09
Brains - R02,05,37, T08
Dress:C05, 07, 09

2 comments:

  1. Awesome coloring! Thanks for joining us at SBS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Love this. Colored just beautifully. Thanks for joining in the 13 Days of Halloween at SBS.

    ReplyDelete