Wednesday 29 October 2014

Welcome Amelia!

I'm happy to announce I have a new niece this week, Amelia.  I went to visit her tonight and she's ADORABLE!

This is my favourite image to use on baby cards called Close to My Heart by Saturated Canary.  I've featured a card using her before, and tried her again now that I have a few Kit and Clowder clothing classes under my belt.
I picked out the Chatterbox paper first and matched my Copics to it.  The trick was to pull the reds and greens without it looking like a Christmas card.
Copics used:
Hair: E49, 47, 44, 42
Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, 04 and R20
Skirt: G40, 43, 46 and then washed over the whole thing with YG21
Wrap: R39, 12, 14, 22, 02
Thanks so much for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful wish I had your talent, so perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rita, so kind of you! I'm sure you do amazing work too. All about practice and everyone has different styles!

      Delete