Friday 17 October 2014

Ppinky Dolls Halloween

It's getting close to Halloween!  This is the first year I've ever made Halloween cards, and I'm really enjoying it.

There's a DT call going on at Ppinky Dolls so I thought I'd give it a shot.  There are LOTS of images with animals, and I'm excited for the Kit and Clowder animal class coming soon.  I'm almost done my Skin and Hair class, and have started my clothing class.  I'm LOVING my results so far!

My mom asked for a 1st Halloween card, and I have been eying this super cute Ppinky with flaffy kitten.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, 04
Hair: E49, 37, 25
Dress: YR27, 24, 21, 20
Kitten: C09, 07, 05, 03
The title and web flourish were cut with my Silhouette, and the raven stickers are from Jollee's.  
Thanks for looking and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining our challenge this time at PPinkydolls
    Kate DT xxx

    ReplyDelete